Conditions of participation for Facebook/Instagram competitions
(1) is the organizer of the competitions
hereinafter referred to as “SKULLPAPER”.
(2) This competition is not connected to Facebook/Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook/Instagram. The contractual partner is exclusively SKULLPAPER.
(3) There are no claims against Facebook/Instagram in connection with the competition and its implementation.
2. Participation and period
(1) All people who are at least 18 years old when taking part, have a Facebook/Instagram account and are resident in Germany or Austria are eligible to participate. Employees of SKULLPAPER and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation via competition agencies or automatic participation services is also excluded.
(2) Participation in the competition is free of charge.
(3) The rules for conducting the competition are described on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page. Any rules that differ there take precedence over these terms and conditions of participation.
(4) Participation is not dependent on purchasing goods or using a service from SKULLPAPER. Purchasing a product or using a service therefore does not increase the chances of winning.
(5) Participation in the competition does not entail any obligation to use specific services or to consent to advertising measures. All people who are at least 18 years old when taking part, have a Facebook/Instagram account and are resident in Germany or Austria are eligible to participate. Employees of SKULLPAPER and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation via competition agencies or automatic participation services is also excluded.
3. Announcement of winners and acceptance of prizes
(1) The winners will be determined 14 days after the end of the participation period and announced on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page.
(2) The participants will independently find out about the winner announced on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page. Once announced, winners have 21 days to provide SKULLPAPER with their address, first name and last name in a personal Facebook/Instagram message. If notification is omitted or delayed, the prize will be forfeited and a winner will be chosen again from among the other participants.
(3) If there are deviations regarding the announcement of the winners or the acceptance of prizes in a competition, the different requirements will be described in the immediate vicinity of the information about the competition on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page.
4. Early termination, exclusion
(1) SKULLPAPER reserves the right to end or interrupt the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular if circumstances arise that seriously disrupt or prevent the competition from running as planned. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against SKULLPAPER.
(2) SKULLPAPER is entitled to exclude individual participants from the competition and not to distribute winnings to such persons or to demand them back if there are legitimate reasons, in particular a violation of these conditions of participation.
5. Limitation of Liability
(1) SKULLPAPER is liable for damages in accordance with the statutory provisions (a) in the event of intent or gross negligence, (b) for culpable injury to life, limb or health and (c) in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act.
(2) In the event of a slightly negligent violation of an obligation, the fulfillment of which makes proper implementation possible in the first place and on whose compliance the participant regularly trusts and may rely (so-called cardinal obligation), SKULLPAPER's liability for damages is limited to the amount of the damage, which is predictable and typical for the nature of the transaction in question.
(3) Any further liability is excluded.
(4) The above limitation of liability also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and bodies of SKULLPAPER.
(1) The prize is exclusively to the extent stated by SKULLPAPER on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page. Any (consequential) costs incurred by the winner during and/or through the use of the prize are only included if this was expressly stated in the information about the competition on the SKULLPAPER Facebook/Instagram page. A cash payment of the prize value or an exchange of the prize are excluded.
(2) The prize is not transferable to other people.
7. Sending the prize
(1) The prize will be sent to the address provided by the winner to SKULLPAPER by post or courier without any additional costs for the winner.
(2) Before sending, SKULLPAPER checks that they are not employees of SKULLPAPER based on the first name and last name provided. If a false first name or last name is intentionally provided, SKULLPAPER is entitled to exclude the participant from the competition and not to distribute winnings to such participants or to demand them back.
(3) If the address provided is incorrect or the prize cannot be delivered for other reasons within the winner's control, there is no right to have it sent again.
8. Determination of profits
(1) The winner will be determined from all declarations of participation received in a timely manner. If it is necessary to submit a correct answer, the winner will be determined from among the correct answers submitted in time.
(2) Each participant only takes part in a specific competition with the first declaration of participation or answer, so that multiple use of the comment function or multiple submission of an answer has no impact on the chance of winning.
9. Data protection / handling of personal data
(1) All personal data (first name, last name, Facebook/Instagram username and address) will be collected, processed and used exclusively in connection with the competition in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The personal data to be provided as part of the competition is used exclusively to determine and notify the winner, to compare it with a list of SKULLPAPER employees and to send the prize. The personal data is only stored until the purpose for which it was collected, processed and used has been fulfilled. However, if SKULLPAPER is obliged to observe commercial or tax retention periods, the storage period can be up to 10 years. The data will only be passed on to third parties (post office or courier company) if they are commissioned with the delivery/shipping.
(2) Participants have the right at any time to object to the temporary storage of the personal data provided above. All you need to do is send an email to the email address email@example.com. The participant is aware that an objection automatically means a waiver of the chance to win.
Otherwise, the data protection regulations of Facebook/Instagram apply, which every participant automatically accepts when using the Facebook/Instagram pages and functions.
10. Exclusion of legal recourse
(1) German law applies.
(2) Legal recourse is excluded.
(3) SKULLPAPER reserves the right to adapt the conditions of participation to new circumstances at any time, especially in the event of technical or legal changes.